Members of the U.S. military can enjoy great rates at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights January 1, 2021 through December 17, 2021 when booked by December 17, 2021.
December 17, 2021
Valid Travel Dates
Most nights January 1, 2021 through December 17, 2021
Length of Stay Requirements
- Minimum – 1 night
- Maximum – 14 nights
To book this offer, your Client must be active or retired U.S. military personnel (including active or retired members of the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of military service members and PHS and NOAA Commissioned Corps members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. military IDs in the absence of active or retired military personnel or Commissioned Corps members.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Valid military ID will be required upon check-in and military member (or spouse) must stay in the room.
- May not be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than two adults per room.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following Disney Resort hotels: The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, suites in Moderate and Deluxe Resort hotels, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.